I'm so torn. I am really really really tempted to have this checked out. But another part of me is saying to just wait until my first MW appointment this coming Friday.
Background: with my first baby, we had a scare at 6-7 weeks, less spotting than I'm currently having, they did an ultrasound that showed a too-slow heartbeat. The result of that pregnancy is now a lovely, healthy, amazing toddler.
EDIT: I know that there's nothing that can be done to prevent an early miscarriage. It's more about knowing. At any rate, I'm waiting until tomorrow and then I may call my MW. Thanks to all who replied.